If you sometimes have trouble getting to the spark plug port for compression testing due to distance or obstructions, then our new Compression Tester Extension may be just what you need. It's a replacement plug adapter with an 8-1/2" reach to work around manifolds, baffling, harnesses, support structures, and anything else that gets in your way. The T-handle lets you to screw and unscrew the extender into the port without a wrench. And finally, the quick connect coupler makes it as snap to hookup and disconnect your tester.
1 lbs (0.5Kg) shipping weight.
Note: For use with ATS models 2E and 2EM Compression Testers. Click here if you have an Eastern Technology Compression Tester.
- 18MM aviation engine plug threads
- 8-1/2" long to clear obstacles
- Quick connect air coupler
- O-ring seal to protect spark plug port
- Painted safety yellow for high visibility