Our Aircraft Strut Pump delivers up to 1,500 PSI of pressure to raises struts without the need to place the airplane on jacks. Safety one-shot air delivery system gives you maximum control over the entire process -- each stroke of the delivery valve injects a small shot of high pressure air into the strut so that you can raise it in controlled increments. There is virtually no chance of you accidentally over pressurizing and possibly damaging your struts.
5 lbs (2.5Kg) shipping weight.
- Newly engineered design now features 6061-T6 Aluminum cylinder for lightweight durability.
- Operates on 50 to 150 psi air pressure (100 psi recommended).
- Enhanced high pressure valve system rated at over 3,000 psi.
- True 10X pressure magnification to produce over 1,500 psi from a 150 psi air source.
- Also works with Nitrogen delivery systems.
- Safety "one-shot" system delivers pressure to strut in controlled increments.
- 24" High Pressure Delivery Hose. ATS Pro Lifetime warranty
- MADE IN U.S.A.